Reflections on recovery and reconciliation.
If you are going to read this blog then you should proabably get to know me.
This list is pretty random, but it does paint a fairly good picture of who I am.
Here are 10 things you might not know about me:
1. I'm over 6'6" tall.
2. I do a great Bob Dylan impression (my wife would disagree).
3. I played a professional sport (will discuss in future posts).
4. I am pigeon toed.
5. I wore Forest Gump braces as a kid.
6. I am a huge podcast geek. I love to listen to them while driving.
7. I can throw a football over the nearest mountain.
8. I am a mediocre pool player.
9. I have competed in two Ironman triathlons.
10. I have an insatiable sweet tooth around 1:00am every morning.
The Stranger That Saved My Marriage
Finally, Something I Can Follow
The Same Road to Somewhere New
God's Greatest Gift To Me: Desperation
10 Random Things You May Not Know About Me
for new posts direct to your inbox
Congrats! You’re subscribed