10 Random Things You May Not Know About Me
If you are going to read this blog then you should proabably get to know me.
This list is pretty random, but it does paint a fairly good picture of who I am.
Here are 10 things you might not know about me:
1. I'm over 6'6" tall.
2. I do a great Bob Dylan impression (my wife would disagree).
3. I played a professional sport (will discuss in future posts).
4. I am pigeon toed.
5. I wore Forest Gump braces as a kid.
6. I am a huge podcast geek. I love to listen to them while driving.
7. I can throw a football over the nearest mountain.
8. I am a mediocre pool player.
9. I have competed in two Ironman triathlons.
10. I have an insatiable sweet tooth around 1:00am every morning.